View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 07:17 AM
Sewnoma

Originally Posted by Mrs. SewNSew View Post
It's lovely! It must have arrived safely since I hear no sign of tears in your voice. I'm sure you will enjoy playing with him? Is it a him? I am eager to receive my 306 and have no idea whether it takes cams or not, since the photo only showed the machine from the back! Apparently some do and some don't!

If you find more information please share links with me. I'll be wanting to find out more about mine too and they are sisters of a sort.
Yes, it arrived safely! The shipper didn't double-box, but he did stuff the case with blocks of syrofoam to keep the machine still and put some pretty substantial hunks of styrofoam around the outside of the case too. I was a little worried when I got home and saw that the corner of the box was all smooshed in, but the case and machine were both safe. He even saran-wrapped the machine itself and then the outside of the case, so I didn't have to pick styrofoam crumbs out of everything.

I thought all 206's took cams! I'll be interested in hearing about YOUR new toy, too! We don't live THAT far apart, some day we'll have to meet at a halfway point and show off some machines or something.