View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 08:04 PM
stonewoman

[QUOTE=KLO;7239373]Did you open her up to see if she has the bobbin and/or shuttle? Maybe there were bobbins in the little container you got with it? Hope so! Not so sure that any horse sense will help with using this machine but certainly if you train horses, you have the patience to get this working. Good luck to you! Oh and I too am interested to know exactly what that u shaped piece is for.

Thankyou for you welcome KLO, you sure do come from a beautiful part of our world. I visited a place called Raleigh a few years back on a bus tour from NY through to Memphis. Love the southern states

Have found lots of bobbins and dozens of needles in the tin, along with all sorts of metal thingys ! (Sorry bout the descriptions but needles and bobbins are my limit - hahaha )
I have been flat stick (busy) since early this morning but did manage to get to Bunnings (your Home Depot) and get some supplies to start cleaning.

Could someone please advise me on which to start on first.. The machine, the cabinet or the cast iron part?