View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 07:43 PM
SandyinZ4

I love the batiks posted by Emma and BelfryBat. We have done so much traveling plus having company this month that I have not even had a chance to think about buying anything...except for sending postage to a board member(you know who you are) for a scrap box. Will use that for my next Lozenges quilt that I have started. Then on second trip, my nephew's husband who is a quilter and doesn't like to keep her scraps either, gave me a brown paper bag full of scraps and pieces she didn't want. So, when winter comes my way, I will have plenty to keep me busy with making scrap quips or at least getting the pieces cut into usable sections. Looking forward to my Guild's outing in a few days and when we hit a local quilt shop, I am only looking for a piece of fleece or flannel for a backing for my first Lozenges top. Hope to get it done before end of year. Love how everyone is 'really' trying to be good. Love seeing the pictures, too. One more thought, my sis-in-law gave me a piece of fur cape she got from somewhere. She thought I could try to make a teddy bear with it. Anyone have suggestions for sewing with real 'fur'? Looks kind of scary.