View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 11:09 AM
stonewoman

Good morning everybody

I have read and read and read Glenns tutorials on cleaning etc.. and have a few questions to ask if someone culd please help me ? I think I've attached a photo to show where I am at but wont know till I add this comment..

1) The 2 'plates' and 'disc' thing on the bottom left hand side.. How do I clean or what do I do to get them shiny (if they ever were) As you can see, I have a spare 'disc' from the little tin, so if i ever workout how to get it off shall I just replace that piece?

2) The 2 'prongs' and the round 'rusty' pieces on the same side.. What should I clean them with and can you please tell me what they should look like after?

3)The 2 very shiny 'plates' you can see.. Still have like clear sticky gunk I cannot get off, it was black gunk originally. Help please should someone have experienced this. Its on all the similar 'plates' and looks like it would just wipe off - BUT WILL NOT MOVE!

Thankyou, and I took the photo with the U shaped thingy on its side for those of you whom were interested in it. I don't know what is for, thinking cotton, but it moves nicely now its clean!
Attached Thumbnails img_1008.jpg