Thread: My 306 arrived!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 06:33 AM
Mrs. SewNSew

Default My 306 arrived!

I wasn't sure exactly what I would get. (Apparently, some "delicious snacks"!) It was one of those eBay machines with two pics BOTH from the back! The ad said it was a 301 and later corrected to a 306 but added a link that gave me the impression this was one that didn't take cams. I didn't even know before that some 306's do and some don't take cams.

I threw a bid out on a lark on this for .99 and won it for that and the cost of shipping. I tried to be polite when sending the seller a link to information on packing. I never heard back so I just had to wait and see how it all played out!

The packing was a really good job! They removed the machine from the wood box. It was all together in a huge box, but the machine was wrapped and tucked in a wood crate and the box was separate. The only damage I could see was a broken light bulb.

The packing was a mix of bubble wrap and cardboard, wood crate, extra styrofoam and a couple old sweaters. The machine has some missing paint but aside from being dusty and dirty is in decent shape.
*The seller forgot to include the cords and foot pedal but I have contacted them and they will find it send it ASAP.

It looks like the machine would take cams but something is missing I think it needs a round screw on piece for the cam spot. This should be a fun one to work on. I haven't messed with a swing needle before.
Attached Thumbnails dsc_0947-640-x-426-.jpg   dsc_0950-640-x-426-.jpg   dsc_0965-640-x-426-.jpg   dsc_0982-640-x-426-.jpg