View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 08:05 AM
Belfrybat

I used to have a banner that read: "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." For those (including me) who fell off the wagon, TODAY is the time to get back on! We are at the half-way point in the year. And from what I can see most of the folks who post regularly have done a bang up job of not purchasing fabric or purchasing just what was needed. Myself included except for the June batiks.

I am so glad this is a FABRIC moratorium as I just somehow managed to purchase a used quilting frame from Nolting - a Hinterberg frame that can be disassembled and stored when not in use. I had planned to also purchase a mid-arm from them, but discovered it was way too heavy for me to lift on and off the frame. So.... I am now saving for a Bailey Home Quilter Pro 15. I'm aiming for that to be my Christmas present to myself. That goal will also help keep me out of trouble fabric-wise as every yard I don't buy will add to the Bailey pot. I'll put my Brother 1500s on the frame in the meantime to get a feel for "long arm" quilting.