Thread: Sandwich Maker
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 06:50 AM
briskgo

sorry everyone here are two more pictures. Have you seen pictures or videos of rolling the back/batting onto 1x 2 boards? Sometimes they are covered in felt? This is that same principal except it's easier to store, I can roll it up.
So with this one I marked the center of the top, I marked both sides of the center of the batting. I pinned the batting to the insulation using the opening as guide line. I carefully rolled the batting onto the insulation using the center line as a guide. I layed the batting on top of the top lining up the center lines, applied glue in a wavey line on the top rolled out the batting 6" at a time. That done I repeated with the back, marking the center line pinning carefully on the opening for the guide line, rolling out applying the glue every 6" to the back. I'm just about threw quilting this one and I'm thrilled no bunching smooth as a baby's butt. I'll try a video next time I sandwich, and thanks everyone for your interest.[ATTACH=CONFIG]524146[/ATTACH]this shows the back lining up exactly straight.[ATTACH=CONFIG]524147[/ATTACH]this is the last roll, everything still centered. Hope this helps a video is coming
Attached Thumbnails 20150627_151445_resized.jpg   20150628_075408_resized.jpg  

Last edited by briskgo; 07-03-2015 at 06:56 AM. Reason: add pictures