View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 04:39 AM
Elisabrat

oh dear, Binding kills me! my hands turn into claws. I can do about oh 8 inches then have to stop. maybe 16 total in one sitting. then go back to it tomorrow. Probably why there are two quilts sitting in my bedroom waiting to be bound. I have four that need quilting. and four or five waiting to be finished. that is me, scatter brained sewing sign up here! I am taking a day of rest today. ok I have clinic this morning but that means REST when I get home lol. good for four hours for sure. heck yesterday took four hours naps and didn't have clinic. This need to rest is getting more frequent. frustrates the heck out of me. Kidneys better be advertised in the weekly flier here lol so I can get back to real sewing again. I am ready.

I love that bear you did! omg its so wonderful and how did you come up with that pattern? what a great cut out it would make but appliqueing the whole thing? oh NO! still happier doing blocks lol you cant convert me. yet. I will be happy when this good idea to applique things I had is done with. one more row or harder blocks. ok hats. I have a pattern for hats that I found that looks simple in theory. a large beach hat that swoops lower in front? and will applique flowers on the hat because I have no clue how to make a flower! that looks good not cheesy. I know the quilt will be on her wall then on her daughters when the time comes for her to join me. I want it to look good! those girls of hers are young 18 to 25. this quilt could last a really long time!