View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Snooze2978

I'm working on two baby quilts out of a kit I ordered from Connecting Threads. I'm making them a tad smaller than the instructions but they give you plenty of the fat quarters needed so decided to make use of what I had. Just finished constructing the blocks.......64 of one type and 62 of the other. I decided they wasted too much fabric one the 2nd one so took it into EQ7 and made a new one where it doesn't waste much. I'm also using the Easy Angle to cut my triangles so another savings on fabric. Now if I could only cut correctly I'd have it made. The pattern is called Sprinkles, it uses 36 fat quarters in 6 color groups. I liked some of the fabrics in this kit that I decided to go out and order the complete collection of their faux burlap. Have most of the others already excluding their solids. Anyway, still have a nice bit of the fat quarters left over to make yet another baby quilt with added background fabric.

I'm also changing the layout to the Sprinkles pattern a little as I don't care how they laid out the coins in the middle border. Making the outer border a bit wider too.
Attached Thumbnails sprinkles.jpg