View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 09:11 AM
Candace

I'm in the market for a long arm or mid arm machine and set-up. I don't want it immediately as my daughter's room won't be available for another year and a half. I've been to many sites, watched videos and tried to do research. There are so many brands on the market with many different kinds of frames, computer systems etc. that it makes me dizzy. For such a large purchase I want to know I'm not going to regret it in a year. I wish there was a website that compares/contrasts the brands and models. Like brand X is great at this but you won't be able to do this at all or as easily as brand Y. I know I'm going to have to try some brands to get the feel etc. but I simply can't try them all! My LQS only carries Viking and the other brands I've only seen on the net.

So, I guess I'm looking for one website that has all this info. Price, different brands, to make it easier to decide. Am I dreaming? Yes, I've tried to get into a couple of yahoo forums and have been declined because I don't already own a long-arm. Frustrating!