Old 07-06-2015, 09:17 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

Living in a very warm climate most of the time is rather nice. Rather casual attire and just casual enough for work. I am not a fan of t-shirts but do wear them. I hate logos plastered all over the shirt. Most of my tops are a little more dressy if you will because I need to be more business casual. Sandals are seen with business casual but kind of dressy/beachy. No clogs but I do have a pair of close toed Skechers I keep depending on what kind of property I'm showing. Some properties, you definitely want a closed toe foot wear. Sometimes a fully enclosed shoe. I wear different length pants. What I hate to see is individuals often called "Walmarters" who have no regard for the appearance of their own person. For those of us who have very large extended abdomens, just make sure they are fully covered. Wear your pajama bottoms at home. Sorry just the thoughts of seeing someone who looks like they just crawled out of bed, grabbed the keys and went to the store is gross to me. Then you see those who really have no business wearing ill fitting spaghetti strapped tops on top of ill fitting bras whose cups over-flowed years ago and looks like a pathetic mountain slide into the ocean. I just try to make sure my clothes coordinate and cover my flaws like my large abdomen and I will pitch a top that doesn't cover my upper half. Often I wonder when I see some people and what they are or aren't wearing in violation of the law, like public lewdness. But I'm not the police. I would need a paddy wagon every time I went to Walmart, maybe 2.