Old 07-07-2015, 05:18 AM
Elisabrat

Let me put in my two bits. I like two ideas for most months. This allows most people to play. If you don't like or have any of one type of fabric there will be another option for those who would rather do that one. I can not afford to run out for fabric at all. I have to use what I have. I had almost nothing in red white or blue this month. I also know say in Dec some celebrate the Jewish holiday and prefer a Hanukah theme. Its not fair to include one but not the other. so for some months.. I say two picks is a good plan. for others we can go with one. That is my thought and personally I would rather stick with this unless I can hear a good reason not to. Its not any harder to have two picks than one. You simply go the route you like the most. tada. done. and its ok to let your partner you don't have say fourth of july fabric but you do have red and whites and blues.. I think when done it would look rather patriotic but if you don't want patriotic? then what? you sit it out? not fair in my minds eye.