View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 07:31 AM
NikkiLu

Default Hancock's of Paducah - WOW

Here is my post from yesterday on this board - Outstanding Service:

OMG - I was just going to post how impressed I am with Hancock's of Paducah (not the same as Hancock's). I tried and tried to order some things the past few days, using an online e-card that my daughter had given me a long time ago. It just would not work. So, I called them today and the dang e-card had expired last week. They let me use it anyway on the phone. Whew!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was trying to use an expired gift card that my daughter had sent to me a year ago and it would not go through. So, I called Hancock's of Paducah yesterday - not to be confused with the Hancock's Fabric Stores - and the lady was so nice and let me use the e-code even though it had expired. I placed my order late in the day and got an email confirmation of my total order. Then, very late in the day, I got an email saying that my order had been shipped. Lo and behold, this morning about 9a.m. I was sitting at my computer, very close to my front door, and my front door screen opened and then closed. I jumped up, scared to death, in time to see the Fed-Ex man walking down my sidewalk to his truck. In the door was my package from Hancock's of Paducah. The most beautiful fabric that I have ever seen. First I ordered a beautiful Peacock Panel and then a package of 12-fat quarters in the same line - Timeless Treasures Enchanted Plume. OMG that is the most beautiful, elegant fabric. Probably won't be able to cut this fabric though - it is just too pretty. Praise to Hancock's of Paducah - my order delivered to my door in less than 24 hours. But, we live only 5 hours away. My daughter lives in Paducah and we visit her (well actually we never fail to go to Hancock's of Paducah every trip). WOWWWWWW