View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Janice McC

Afternoon, Boomers. I've added some more pix to the gallery and fixed an error or two so it should be up to date. Reminder, even though I'm hanging back some, don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions or comments. I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Am still taking care of Sis and Mom. Today is a good day for both so happy news. Little wins, little wins. The younger dog is all healed up and back to herself. We might take a day off tomorrow and spend it playing with the dogs at our little cabin in the country. Nothing centers a person like a simple day with simple pleasures.

I'm enjoying seeing all your work. Lovely blocks, everyone!

I know there are vacations happening, so enjoy them. Keep checking in when you can. There are some folks in this group that I haven't heard from so if that's you and you are just lurking, check in please! Silence is NOT golden on this thread. Please don't make me start tracking you down. Everyone agreed to regularly check in!!!

You all have PLENTY of time left so do take your time and enjoy the creative experience. I look forward to seeing more blocks soon!