Old 07-08-2015, 06:32 AM
Elisabrat

my note to you bounced also Ctyankee!

dfelker its such a wonderful gift you share with so many. You are always willing to help. Where do you get that energy???? I had to learn to say no. It was hard but a few years ago I simply didn't have any choice. now I get invited out but energy is not here to go so I say please stop by instead. I cant make a big meal I cant entertain much but a little company is always loved.

Thanks for all your input again. I appreciate it. for set months such as Sept (fall) that is one theme. For say Halloween we have a few who wont do Halloween at all for religious beliefs but if given an option they would still like to play. Thanksgiving is also a single theme as is Valentines Day (what is offensive about that? oh please don't share with me if you find out what it is) and other months its two choices. I know there were only a few who didn't want patriotic but it was nice to have two choices then. I guess its what is going through my mind lol at the time. trying to be politically correct is tough stuff! and while a lot on the board don't offer a choice I like to keep as many players as would enjoy playing with us. Just me.

Lovely mug rugs Jaba. The flowers are always pretty and go all year round. That is a nice treat for the recipient. I am still enjoying my ice cream cone and my flowers that I received in the past few months. My hubby has a red hatter mug rug Jaba made for me moons ago and he uses it all the time. Imagine that. FINALLY he is using something to keep the splatters from hitting my coffee table! lol. phew! I cant wait to see the rest of the mug rugs coming home! please remember to share a photo of it and if you have no ability to take one yourself can you ask your partner to take one before they send? just an idea