View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 04:50 AM
Elisabrat

If I could sew a cabana boy you could be guaranteed that he would be right there in full on color serving those drinks! I need to sew some tiny flowers on the tiki hut and hang a couple thongs off one corner but about it I am putting on the beach. Its applique you know how much I LOVE that lol. thanks for all the nice things you wrote once again. Wish more would participate sigh. Its been a slow row robin here. I wonder would people like to do one of those again on the swap instead? I heard so many interesting things on the ones I have done before. Some loved what they got back and others were very unhappy due to extreme delays on shipping. I think its good if you are relaxed and can handle sometimes people have things happen to them and are not as quick as the rest at finishing things. Just my thoughts. open to ideas. Also if you could have the perfect swap going what would it be? its hard to come up with new ideas. so share what you think? even if your not planning on playing what would be fun to make with others?