View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 04:31 AM
Elisabrat

I am so happy. Yesterday I cut the hats I have chosen from about oh 30 I attempted to draw lol and I cut them out of the fusible stuff and then the fabric to go with it! tada! I am getting somewhere quick on this end. Guess it is easier or I am just hoping to be done with the applique as fast as I can. lol. I made two different ones and now all I have to do is to fuse them to fabric and applique them on. I think I can get that done Sunday I hope. After clinic who knows what energy I will have. Then on Monday I can finish that row!!!!! I have two mug rugs to do for a birthday gift.My daughter in law asked for them in a hot pink and a gray white fabric she saw on my shelves. I can do that I hpe. the binding is going to kill me. Then lucky me found out my daughter is having her bridal shower on the 8th of August. What happened to the end of Sept date? groan. now to find out if she is having a for her only shower or a household shower. I think this wedding is going to put me in the poor house for sure. got a quilt that has to be finished for her also on the line. one more block just one more block to do and its not something I want to do. but if I finish it shortly it can go to the quilter and be back in time to bind and send for a wedding gift. I sure don't like being pushed. I don't have the energy to be pushed. plus I have this to finish too! and that baby quilt I want to work on. things like that. Do you ever feel this way too? like overload or overwhelmed by responsibility? I love my girl but will be glad when its over. I never heard of six months of commitments.. the bbq the camping trip the river rafting group outing the baby shower then the bridal party mountain retreat and the list goes on and on and on! argh pirates! I am worn out and I am not even able to go to the wedding! but the gifts keep needing to be sent. sigh. and the excitement is supposed to be continual and its gets tiring for this old lady. I feel like 53 going on 100 I swear I do. lol