View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Anoka Quilter

Thank you everyone for the wonderful candies. I will have so much fun sorting through them and then making them into something special.

I had a great birthday weekend. It is always nice when your birthday falls on the weekend.

Saturday started off bright and early 6:45am early to be exact to help a friend who needed help preparing the space for her concrete driveway. Now I didn't do much manual labor, but I went with my husband to pick up the bobcat and just hung out. After we got the space dug for the driveway hubby and I went to Anoka Riverfest, which is a craft show. Not as impressed and I have been in past years, but still found a couple interesting pieces of jewelry to buy. New it was a quick stop at home to let out the puppies, we have 3 of them, and then off to a friend's daughter graduation party. After the graduation party it was back home, jump into the shower and get ready for the evening. We went to supper at this wonderful Italian restaurant close to our house and after that we went out to one of the local clubs. A friend of ours was filling in for the usual drummer as he just had surgery.

Today was original. Hubby said that for my birthday we would go up North of our home Row by Row shopping. The one thing we didn't think about doing was calling ahead to make sure the shops were open on Sunday. So instead of hitting 9 different shops we only hit one. We did have a nice day, as we took the motorcycle and put on over 300 miles. At least I didn't have to come home and cook as we stopped at one of the local bar and grills before coming home. Then I came home and opened up all my wonderful cards and candies

Thank you everyone once again for all the beautiful candies. I am still waiting on a few, but once they are all received I will post a picture.