View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 05:46 AM
Elisabrat

oh that is beautiful! you did such a great job your it! your the new leader! tell us how its done please! I just looked back over the quilt I am working on and the photo shows it so wrinkly! it was ironed! flat! my hubby was in a hurry up mode to take the pic so no time to straighten it. I am embarrassed if I had looked four times before I posted it I would have said heck no! do that again. don't just drop it on the floor and say tada here it is. groan.

I got my hats on the base yesterday. Wasn't feeling super well. Today I hope to finish those two blocks and then its off to the fun block the center. I think I will have this row done by this next weekend I am so happy about it. will show you progress today or tomorrow. gotta get the man in gear first lol. Anyone else done anything? at all? lol. if your not sewing what are you up to? cooking? vacationing by the beach or lake? (seeing white pines quilt I think lake) any suggestions on how to learn to paper piece that will not kill the brain nor the bank. Cant afford to buy books or videos. I was leant Carol Doaks take but it went right over my head. would love to experiment with it bit by bit .. simple things at first. massively simple lol.