View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 10:23 AM
Jim's Gem

Meanmom, could you please send a little of your rain this way??? We are withering here. Fortunately we have had cooler than normal weather lately, though today is getting pretty warm already. We just desperately need the water.

I am finally caught up from being gone so much, for the most part. Still have a little work to do in the garden replanting some of my crops. The suitcase is finally empty and put away. I hope it stays there for at least a couple weeks!
I need to check back and see what the July, August and September FQ's are so I can get them in the mail. So far this month I am pretty much holding steady. I really need to get out and walk. I just can't be on my feet a whole lot or my foot starts going crazy.
Annaquilts we drove right past there last Sunday heading home from Palomar Mountain. I have never camped there but as a teen rode my bike down there from Mission Viejo a couple of times. Come to think of it, we did camp there overnight and rode back. That was a long time ago (and many pounds less ago)
My tomatoes from the garden are absolutely beautiful. Made about 1 1/2 gallons of salsa on Saturday from them as well as tomatillos, jalapenos and Anaheim peppers from the garden. Also made some Bruchetta. Gotta pick the green and purple beans today.
Hope you all have a great day!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!