View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 02:46 AM
NJ Quilter

Originally Posted by Yakkity View Post
I took the Craftsy bra making class and now I have made 4 bras. I love them. They fit me and don't bother me anywhere. I will not want to buy off the shelf again. There is just such a difference. The first bra you make in the class is really for finding out what changes you may need to make for that perfect " for you" fit. Class is totally worth it!
i bought my supplies through Canada. They had so much available vs what I could find in the U.S. https://www.bramakerssupply.com
the first one I made was a kit. Since then I purchase all items needed in larger quantities.
Thanks for this review. I've read others on the Craftsy website but it's always nice to hear others. Did you get insight from the class for changing the style of the bra you were making as well? Most of the patterns I have seen do not inspire me particularly. I really like the style of bra that I have worn for decades but it just isn't made any more. I've been toying with the idea of just using the next worn out one as a pattern. And I did see the bramakerssupply site. It looks absolutely amazing.