View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 07:49 PM
roseirish48

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
got my mini and in only 2 days, I mailed mine out over 10 days ago, and it's still not there.
Mine from Linda is so cute. it's a lot of purple, a purple bathing suit is appliqued onton the front and center. it's appliqued onto a fabric with smiling suns on it, a row of purple daisys are on the border. then more purple fabric and another row of lace. bound in purple. and quilted in the serpentine stitch.she also sent two beautiful fat quarters, in purple and white. Love them. a nice little notecard, and two of her famous fabric flowers, which I love. made the last ones into magnets for the fridge. thank you Linda for a fantastic swap package.

I hope you get your soon. Darn Post Office with their pony express.
i mailed a quilt to california last december. it ended up in New Jersey. i sent a complaint to Post office via website. thry emailed me back requesting traking number and address it was being sent to. the package was found and was delivered in time for xmas. remember that tracking website has place for complaints also so try it next time a package gets stuk somewhere.