Old 07-18-2015, 04:14 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Honchey, its too darn hot in the kitchen with temps soaring into the 90s, I am not cooking anything or stepping out the door. LOL! Quilt time in the QR. Almost half of the Crossed Stars done....hope to finish today.

JeanieG, how nice you both enjoy camping out in your RV and taking your time home. My dh would not even start out to go on a trip from home. He likes his own bed at home every evening, so we are 'gifting' our daughter with our never used Prowler 26 foot travel trailer. Son in law loves to camp, so they will have fun with it. Dh used to love it when he was younger and we had a family at home...empty nest has changed him, I guess.

I checked out the 'in search of' and 'garage sale' sections of QB and ordered from ptquilts to add to my stash; at $4.00 a yard. Looks like great maroon floral patterned fabric. On July 30th, going to the Crazy Redheaded Quilt Shop warehouse sale where all bolts are $6.99 or $7.00 a yard....that is usually $12.00 or more a yard with my area quilt ladies. Match the blue in the maroon fabric then, no pattern in mind yet.

Two days without rain...hurrah! Praying for you, Dublb, to get rain, but please not here. Frogs are living in our orchard! We need to dig potatoes! But I am not going out into the heat for any potato! May youall have a nice weekend.