View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 04:29 AM
Elisabrat

Your doing an amazing job Koriana. I don't see a change of direction on the mountain blocks but I have the cruddiest of eye site especially with darker blocks. I am sure whitepine or someone else might better be able to help you out with that. I just know I like it that simple block surely does look like a bunch of mountains how you figured that out amazes me truly it does.

I did not get the last block done but will finish that this weekend. I just got too tired and tried to sew but with zero results. I had to put my head down every two seconds and was spending more time down than up so decided it ws not a good day to sew. Tomorrow however is another day and have picked out the block to center with. I really like that black fabric with tropical birds and flowers so think that will be the number one color pick then think it needs some hot pink for the center of it. think maybe some bright blue also not sure yet. the new block of the month hasn't come out yet on the facebook site so might be perfect as it comes out on Monday. I can wait that long lol.