Old 07-18-2015, 11:10 AM
Silk

Wow! I can't express how grateful I am for your friendly welcome.

Last week I didn't know what to do with these little dolls, and now I'm so excited to find so many good ideas here that I wish I could have more dolls to try everything!

Thank you for all the suggestions

The only bad new is that I went shopping this morning but I couldn't find any fabrics in red... well, there was a pair of pretty novelties that probably could work, but they were totally out of my budget. I live in a small town and it's hard to find some variety at good prices. Next time, I'll visit an old little shop where my mother buys, and I will go for basics: solids, dots and gingham.

I hope to bring you some pictures soon.

Maniac Quilter, hola! I also learned the language in the High School... the problem is that it happened more than twenty years ago, so my English is a bit 'rusty'. Fortunately, I've been reading you for a while and now I'm ready for dusting!

By the way, your use of the English language is great (from a former English teacher of 38 years)
Thank you! I'm having a hard time trying to choose the right words, but luckily, I can take my time to think (because of that, I find easier to write than to speak). Of course, all corrections will always be welcome

Last edited by Silk; 07-18-2015 at 11:23 AM.