View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 05:56 PM
meanmom

Irish I test rode a lot of bikes. I decided I like the Giant Escape 1. It was a little bit out of my price range, more like a lot. I found it for half price ( slightly used) on ebay, inclucding shipping. I am waiting for it to ship. I just bought it yesterday. I might need to replace the seat. The one I test rode 10 miles needed a different seat. The one on ebay looks like it doesn't have the original seat on it which is good. I can't wait. Now it is almost too hot to ride. The bike path here is mostly shaded I will have to go early in the morning.
I went to a quilt show today with 3 others from my guild. The show was disappointing but we had fun anyway. We went to the quilters hall of fame in Indiana. 2 1/2 hour drive. Someone was inducted into the quilters hall of fame and we saw some of her work and talked to her. There were a lot of gorgeous applique quilts. There was a miniature Baltime Album quilt. The quilter had to be insane, some of the grapes on it were 1/8" in diameter. I was a good girl at breakfast and had a veggie omelet. For lunch/ dinner not so good. I had a cheeseburger and fries and topped it all off with chocolate ice cream. Back on the wagon in the morning.
Pat