View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 06:05 PM
sewbeadit

Originally Posted by huskyquilter View Post
I do this too. I started taking a picture on my cell phone of the arrangement and then prop it up next to my sewing machine so I don't mess it up. I have also taken two blocks that were supposed to be next to each other and just sewn the wrong sides together, so instead of A->B I end up with B->A. Then I end up having a debate with myself it it really makes that big of a difference and should I just leave it or not. The most confusing pattern I've ever put together is called pixie sticks and is from the moda bakeshop. My quilt ended up with two blocks out of order/upside down (third row down, last two green blocks on the right). I didn't notice until it was sandwiched, but I just left them, it was a gift for a friend that was very suddenly diagnosed with cancer. I didn't have time to fix it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]525375[/ATTACH]
Just looking at your quilt it doesn't look anything wrong to me even though I know where it is after you told me, because the way the fabric changes color it looks like it was meant to be that way. I bet no one would even notice that unless they got it down and really figured it out, pretty quilt.