Old 01-14-2010, 05:54 PM
beginnerquilter

Hi everyone

Okay for those who saw my Practice Squares...I need a different color to go under a row so I was wondering what would be the best choice of color.

It has light brown, light/dark purple, green, and white that I am using now. It has Light Purple/Dark Purple in a brown basket. I am sewing four squares to each row and underneath each row I would like to add a different color of squares so what do you suggest for a different color. I don't know if I'm going to make Sashing or just another row of squares.

I will need to order more material for this practice quilt for the alternative colors rows. I will probably order it from Connecting Threads but I looked the other day and I didn't see any that would go good with my Practice Quilt. Now granted I do have Dark Purple Material too so would that go good with this or not? I could take the Dark Puple and make strips to go in between each row too. I also have light Purple too. If you want I can take a picture of my material and show it to everyone too.

What do you suggest?

Any help on this would be very much appreciative.