View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 07:26 AM
ssbryant1955

I don't have a Tin Lizzie per se; I have a Queen Quilter, which was the original. I have had nothing but problems with the company I purchased from (SewingMachinesPlus.com) and Tin Lizzie. I guess this is what happens when you try and save a few bucks. I finally had to take it to the dealer in Reno, NV. I discovered the encoders were not functioning. The dealer replaced the encoders. The machine worked fine for a while. Then because I wasn't using it all the time, each time I went to use it, it would do the same thing it did in the beginning. I had it serviced before I left Reno, NV. I have had it serviced (cleaned and oiled) twice here in MO. It is a piece of junk. The dealer in Reno, NV quit carrying the Tin Lizzie's. The dealer in Springfield, MO quit carrying and is no longer a dealer for Tin Lizzie. I found a technician repairman in Barnett, MO who seems to be pretty knowledgeable. I have an appt. to take it in on Tuesday, July 21, 2015. Maybe I can get it to finally do what it was made to do instead of taking up space and collecting dust.

TO ALL WHO WANT TO BUY A LONG ARM--DO NOT BUY A TIN LIZZIE. IT IS NOTHING BUT A HEADACHE AND A PIECE OF JUNK.