Old 07-20-2015, 10:30 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Friends meeting....thanks for the picture, Jeanie.

Grr...car trouble in triple digit heat, but a plus to get some hand work done dublb.

GrannyQ..glad you are getting some finishes in...thanks for sharing...the farm quilt is sure cute.

So many are gearing up for the next sew along....nice to hear the chatter about it. Honchey is such a good leader.

Just got in from pulling some weeds..not too bad until the sun came out and I called it quits... The problem with 80* temps with 80% humidity is trying to keep the house comfortable..too cool for the AC to kick in to help dry out the indoor air..
DSis and BIL were here for the weekend..they rest well while here...then Ann and I played with fabric...as much as we are alike we really design differently, so had fun exploring each other's techniques. They will be heading back East next Thursday when I run them to the train station.
I had to get some sewing time in and got a mini pinwheel framed in HST's. It's ready to quilt and binding is cut to get it done faster. I laughed at myself while sewing the mini...I used an offset log cabin block as leaders and enders. And I have the blocks sewn together except for the horizontal rows..This came from my 2 1/2" scrap box...have to cut the first and second borders and binding, all from my stash. Now have bookwork to do this afternoon....I'm off....