View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 10:51 AM
djmat

Hey there quilters! So glad to get home from the trip to Ohio. Stopped in Altamont, IL at Quilt Top Shop & loaded up on Jenny Beyer bolt cuts, nice variety. Did their Row By Row, although I didn't pick up any patterns, I learned a lot.

In Dublin, OH I found a very nice shop, Red Rooster, which had awesome Civil War reproductions at good prices, bought enough for 2 quilts! Picked up 6.5" Row By Row ruler. Wanted the $20 Row by Row bag, but chose more fabric instead! Purchased Lily of the Field fabric for spring 2016 wedding gift.

Hotel work:
1. Created pantograph for Mary's Steeler Nation quilt, similar to cathedral windows, like Steelers logo. Must finish by mid August as she is moving to the Seattle area for work. Last chick to leave the roost! Maybe I'll have time to finish some of my UFOs then. Thinking of redoing her room, shhhh, don't tell her!

2. Cut templates for 12 Farmer's Wife blocks, only 33 to go!

Enjoyed reading the last 5 pages of this thread, especially all the pics, lovely projects you all have, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to August birthday list, it promises to be interesting. Hope to participate in the contests, sure want to win more!

hugs,
dj