View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 06:21 AM
Snooze2978

I love Connecting Threads fabrics. I seem to order about every couple of weeks when I looked at my credit card statement recently. I find their personal collection to be a good quality but it seems to want to fray easily. I picked up a yard of every one of their batiks about a month ago and found only one that seem very thin compared to the rest of them. I use all their threads for quilting on my machine and though its linty, it only takes a minute to clean out the bobbin area so worth my time compared to their prices. Ordered a few more of their personal collections as they came out with a couple new colors plus some of their newer thread colors I don't have in my collection. I made a chart to help me keep tabs on how many spools of each color I have in stock and found that a couple of them had the same item number but different color name so have marked this on my chart. Also they tend to ciscontinue thread colors and then come back with the same name but a little different shade of color. Hate when they do this.

I do wait till they have a sale on their designer fabrics though as I've gotten used to paying lower prices on their site.