Old 07-22-2015, 07:45 AM
Elisabrat

Thinking about AT THE ZOO THEME: I always think red for some reason when I think zoo. maybe its the popcorn box? lol. I also think you need to really think this one through! you could use all zoo type fabrics or you could get creative and use colors you personally associate with the zoo. animals? can be on the print or you could applique any animal that you love the most at the zoo. some love penguins. some love lions! sea lions? or perhaps its MONKEYS lol which is my personal favorite. lots to chose from. I recall the hippos the most sitting in the water and opening that huge mouth. always scared the heck out of me as a kid lol. I think reds and pink flamingos they had this big pond near the snack booth at the SF zoo. and in that pond were dozens of beautiful flamingos. loved sitting there and watching them while the kids ate their hot dogs. yup... flamingos would be good. so start thinking zoo and what your best memories of it are. do you think eucalyptus trees? big scent at the sf zoo! or do you think palm trees? or birds or lions tigers and bears oh my! petting zoos? get creative lets see what you come up with!