View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 08:16 AM
amh

I can recommend Beverly Johnson's class on Craftsy. I never had a bra that fit prior to the class, and could not wear underwires at all. Now I have bras that fit and absolutely love underwires as they give me more support.

Beverley is just a great instructor and explains everything, absolutely everything. The first bra was made for fitting purposes, and it did not fit well, but I made the adjustments she suggested and the second one is so very comfortable. Now I have a basic pattern and have sewn a couple bras. I have registered for her second class when there was a craftsy sale. The second class includes all types of alterations and with it I'll be able to make all types of styles. Haven't yet made one with the alterations I want, but I know it will fit well and be comfortable.

I had one cut out prior to attending a quilt retreat and so wanted to finish it. Had such a good time at the retreat with everyone. There are so many of us who cannot find bras to fit.

I order all my supplies from Bra Supply, Beverley's shop in Ontario. If you have questions prior to ordering, the people who work there are very knowledgeable. I would advise you to order enough fabric for an additional bra so you can do your alterations and make a second one that really fits well right away. Her kits have enough fabric for two bras for me (42D), so order findings for two bras if you purchase kits.

Hope this helps.