View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Bee Beatty

Hello Boomer Squad! I know most of you are not used to Bee not Buzzing (blabbering) on QB....but I've been really busy. My daughter and grandchildren have been summer vacationing with me for the past 4 weeks. They are here from Japan where they live and my dance card has been full. Jake is 14 and Lilia is 11. Swoosh! I had forgotten how much energy kids can store. Lil is at the perfect age to have projects galore going on in the sewing room and Jake can eat his way through fridge faster than the grocery store can re-stock its food supply......so they are in the sewing room, the pool or the kitchen every minute of the day!

They will be off to visit other family tomorrow morning...hope I can get caught up on my blocks for this swap. Will also get final info out next week to those Boomers who are on the September Retreat list! We are officially full for this time around!

Here are two more blocks I managed to complete this weekend. Hope to get finished up next week.

This block is for Terriamn and the second block is for Joan...next up Jaba and Billi. (Billi...not to fret over my block....you know me...I will love whatever you create! ) Trying to catch up on all the posts...see more next week!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]526196[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]526197[/ATTACH]