View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 06:25 AM
rjwilder

I had a very bad experience with Massdrop. It's a 3rd party seller, takes forever to get the product. Read all the FAQ's, terms, privacy policy before you order. There is no phone number or physical address to contact them at. All you can do is send an e-mail and someone will respond to it. I ordered a purse, four weeks went by and nothing came. I e-mailed them, was told my order was damaged by UPS and they were filing a claim and it would take 30 days. After the 30 days I could get a refund or if the purse was still available they would e-send it. No, that didn't work for me, they had my money, four weeks had passed, no one bothered to e-mail me and now I had to wait another 4 weeks. When the purse shipped I was supposed to get a shipping notice with tracking information and I never received it. To this day I have no purse and no money has been refunded. I have filed a claim with my credit card company. I did keep all my e-mail correspondence and original order confirmation, glad I did that because the credit card company needs it. I caution anyone not to order from a 3rd party vendor.