View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 06:26 PM
barbarakibler23

Hi ladies...now for my check in...

I am a gardener! I love the warm (hot) weather. I love to spend as much time in my gardens (I have lots of them) pulling weeds (have lots of them too!) cutting flowers and picking veggies. And digging in the dirt and moving plants from one location to another. last year I made some new shutters for my house and painted them purple. I am going for the cottage look...
I also made 4 raised beds this year for my veggies and boy what a difference 8" makes! My garden runneth over all over the place! Lots of tomatoes,peas, beans, peppers and onions. Also 2 garlics that are huge!!!!! size of my fist!

Besides gardening I have been doing that 4 letter word...WORK. good thing I like what I do.....cause I really just want to garden.
Also we have been camping and spending time with my family, grandkids, kids and my mom.

My grandson's birthday is this weekend and the party is on Saturday. I found a toddler bed with Elmo (his favorite friend) on it. My daughter had reservations about me giving it to him for his birthday (she thinks he is too young) so I figured I would save it for Christmas. Then yesterday she said that it would be okay for me to give it to Cooper for his birthday. I now need to make a small quilt for it ....by SATURDAY! anyone want to come over and help!

Oh I forgot...bought a new car (to me..it is used) Chrysler 200 RED. I had my old suv for 10 years and almost 200,000 miles. My suv was white and I use to drive an ambulance(white) so I am so excited about RED!

okay...I am done procrastinating going go and create a quilt!

Barb