View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 07:46 AM
SheriR

Checking in after our trip to Idaho! We got home late last night after two long driving days. I managed 12 Row By Row kits on our trip up. I only did shops convenient to the highway. My daughter picked up two in the Provo are while she waited for us to get her. On the way home we missed one shop in Delta, CO by 30 minutes. I was super sad too, she had TWO DARLING rows!

So I also delivered the quilts to my SisterInLaw in Idaho. First we went to a park and my niece took pictures of all the quilts laid together. That was so fun and my biggest personal wish while I sewed them all. I told my hubby I would be sad FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE if I didn't get a picture of the quilts laid out together. He thought that was a bit dramatic.

I thought my SisterInLaw would help me pass out the Idaho quilts while I was there but she didn't. I don't know why and I didn't ask and I don't care even. I'm just so happy to have them finished! And she knows what she's doing. SO.... I left ALL the finished quilts (19) I will mail her five labels for the backs of the quilts I didn't get labeled before we left and I'll still finish my four children's quilts. I hope I made sense to you ladies.

(Added a picture I took of the quilts piled in my sewing room the night before we left Texas.) and I promise not to bore y'all again with my long quilt story.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Last edited by SheriR; 07-29-2015 at 07:53 AM.