Old 01-15-2010, 07:37 AM
blueribbontoes

February Give Away

Each month I attempt to do a give away prize drawing for all the Quilting Bee Participants. For February, we will be doing a 6 inch block lottery. Please note that this is NOT replacing our once a month 12 inch quilt block swap. This is an (optional) additional swap. Anyone who does participate, however, is eligible to win a collection of 6 inch quilt blocks made by their online friends to make a mini quilt.

If this is successful, and people enjoy it, this could become a monthly addition to the Quilting Bee. (I will await feedback.)

To participate in the lottery, please make a BLUE AND CRÈME 6 inch quilt block. Marking it with your board name, and if you also wish, your real name, mail the finished block to:

blueribbontoes
(I pm'd everyone my address. PM me directly if you need it again. Thanks!)

On February 28th, I will draw a name randomly from a hat (from those who sent in 6 inch quilt blocks) to choose a winner. I will then mail the winning bundle of quilt blocks to the lucky participant!

Have fun ladies- anything goes as long as the main colors are blue and crème. (Appliqué, pieced, embroidered.) Please do not post pictures of your 6 inch block, we want it to be a surprise for the winner.

Good Luck!!