View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 06:38 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

Last year I sent my son a gift for my DGD, his little one. Sent priority full shebang. He asked when I sent it since it hadn't arrived. It showed that it had arrived at his house and was signed for. Son still never got it. I sent him photos of what to expect; interior (gift and box) and exterior. A neighbor who befriended his roommates daughter who was visiting, signed for the package and went home with it. My son's daughters were friendly with the neighbor's girls. Imagine the look on his face when he saw the bracelet in a photo of one of the girls wearing DGD's birthday gift. He walked over and demanded the value of all costs or he was going to press charges. The girls were not aware of what happened but were instructed to limit their contact. He did get DGD a replacement which was a little nicer and that's Ok. So what I'm getting at is take photos of what you're sending for your records also. As many as you need for good photos just in case. I take photos of the package after it has postage also. Too many things get lifted. Even at the door.