View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Rosyhf

I go to the gym 5 days a week. I start with cardio. Treadmill at a speed of 3.2 and incline of 10. Then I i lift the bar for three sets of 10 (45 lps). Then I do five other machines as per my trainer. When I get done, I do yoga for 20 minutes so I guess I am at the gym from 1.30 to 2 hours. I have been doing this for almost three years. I have just started with the trainer since March and there is a huge difference in my strength etc. I no longer have sciatica, or pain in my knees. I know this takes a huge chunk out of my day, considering the amount of sewing and painting and other stuff that I do....but I do it because It makes me able to do all the things I love. I call it an investment in myself.

Three years ago I started in at 163 pounds and I am now at 145 and I am so happy. I lost it slowly and it's staying off, of course I cheat but I get right back on, not a diet but just not eating sweets stuff. I have at least 12 - 15 more pounds to go, I am 5 ft tall and I don't want to be skinny and I am 74 years old.

Last edited by Rosyhf; 08-02-2015 at 03:40 PM.