View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 03:17 AM
beginnerquilter

Thumbs up My Quilting Material

Dear Friends

Over the Weekend I dumped my big bag of scrappy material onto m bed, separated the big pieces from the smaller size pieces of material and etc. Than I went through and I either cut up the material into strips or 3 inch size squares and ironed them as well. I have some material to do yet as far as cutting up from my Bag but I am getting real close in getting this done. My scrappy material for my Spider Web Quilt is almost gone. I have used up just about all of my scrappy material that I had in my Scrappy Material Bag.

My Quilting Corner is looking so much better since I have been going through my material, cutting it up and putting them into my Spider Web Quilt Project Plastic Container with snap lid and carrying handle.

Before I started this all of the material was on my floor next to my sewing table. My Quilting Corner is not that way anymore. Yeah! It looks so much better now.

I have my good pretty material for my Quilts under my Sewing Table and I have all kinds of ideas for that too but I am trying to finish my Spider Web Quilt first before I tackle another Quilt.

I have one more Triangle to make for my 15th Block and than I will be able to make my Spider Web Quilt Block.

Happy Quilting
beginnerquilter