View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 07:29 PM
meanmom

Leann I have the themes for August and September- August- batik, September is blue.
Welcome back Cindy. It has been a while. So sorry to hear about your dad. Hope you enjoyed your cruise. I have heard of others getting the insulin pump and they have also had good success with it.
I went for a bike ride on Sunday. It was such a nice day so I rode about 24 miles. When I got home my DS wanted to go for a ride so we went about 10 miles. That was a little bit too much for my legs and I was tired on Monday. My knee was fine, my butt was sore from the seat, I need a new one. I am hoping to do that on Thursday. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical today. Tomorrow I will do a little bit of arm work. I just froze corn and am canning tomatoes. 7 pints tonight but there are a bunch more to can tomorrow. Not sure how many I will finish because I need to make a raspberry pie for my GS birthday party and I am meeting a friend to go to the LQS and out to lunch. We are going to a Mexican place. I know they have some good choices. Hopefully I can eat the right thing.
Several people from work are doing a plank challenge. I am trying to do it. Over a 1 month period you work up from a 20 second plank to a 2 minute one. I will see. I did 2 this morning for 30 seconds and 2 this evening. Not sure I actually have any muscles in my stomach. Hopefully this will help with that.
Good luck everyone.
Pat