View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 08:45 AM
Leann

I go out of my way to NOT be a whiner, but somedays I just get overwhelmed. This has been the summer from hell for my family.

There is the on-going challenge for my son, his treatment program, and his student status.

My parents, in their 80's, have been fighting with Sears since June to repair their a/c. I think the jerks who keep stringing them along should try to sleep for 3 months in the Texas heat without air.

My daughter has extreme plumbing issues - has not had water for 3 weeks and now is forced to find a new place to live, all the while her 'ailing' (lazy, worthless) father is telling her how wrong she is for choosing her family (her husband, son, and 3 daughters) over him.

Then this morning, I learned that my 17 yr old nephew tried to commit suicide, again. For five years he has been treated for extreme depression after his first suicide attempt. When my son started having issues, I understood what my brother was going through with the fear and watching him every minute. My son has never been suicidal, but there were times he acted so strange that it scared the crap out of me.

Sadly, the only thing I can do is pray and wait. This is so exhausting.