View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 04:28 AM
Beachbaby12

Originally Posted by Sandygirl View Post
I have been collecting the Row By Row kits. I have around ten, so far. I have found them affordable and many stretch your skills. Prices have run from $9.95-$24.95 . The more expensive ones include embellishments such as trims or buttons. I view each one as a fun project that I can usually complete in an evening or two. Very doable. They make great table runners and wall hangings. Will mine become a quilt? I am sure of it but I am not in a mindst to get it done to win any prize. I also think that they would make a nice secret santa gift or whatever. Many reflect the local history surrounding the shop. If you have not participated in any way, I would check out your favorite shops.

sandy
I agree. I have also been collecting the Row by Row kits. With some, I just got the pattern if I wasn't crazy about the row. So far I finished two rows and just started the third row. I am not trying to win a prize either but would sure would consider it an accomplishment to finish this quilt! I'd encourage all to check it out as well. The website is www.rowbyrowexperience.com and all the states participate including Canada.