View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 07:50 AM
Irishrose2

Leann, there's no reason you have transition from high plank to low plank - they are two separate exercises. Even Sun Salutations in yoga has modifications. I am pleased enough to have regained the use of my shoulders after having two frozen shoulders after a torn rotator cuff that I accept a few limitations.

Tow dogs under my feet. Michigan sold some nasty fireworks and people are still shooting them off. Last night were big ones - we had to cut our walk short. I needed that walk. I was very sad for some reason and needed the lake and a pretty sunset. Oh, well, such is life.

Leann, good luck on your soda fast. That stuff is not a healthy option. I know it was a factor in my bone loss to osteoporosis and I only drank one a day. What can I give up? Not sugar - I have a family reunion tomorrow. How 'bout adding instead? I will drink more water and add lemon, cucumber and ginger to make it cleansing. I'm not a fan of cucumber so it will be something I consciously do for my health.

What to take to the reunion that can travel 3 hours? I have a new recipe for a zucchini/corn salad. That and a batch of cookies may do. There were too many creamy desserts and too much potato salad last year.

I AM getting healthier and losing weight.
Judy