View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Paula Z in AZ

If you happen to be in town or planning on coming to Tucson check out the 32nd Annual Quilt Fiesta.

Quilt Fiesta! January 22, 23 & 24, 2010
http://tucsonquiltersguild.com/quiltshow.htm

Tucson Convention Center
260 South Church Street
Tucson, Arizona

I try to go all three days, depending on whether or not I get through all the quilts ~ it has been growing each year and it's HUGE!

Friday's I visit the vendors being sure to bring two bags with me - last year I nearly ran out of room!! There are hundreds of vendors, really! Then, if time permits, I start looking and the drooling begins... :XD:

Saturday I take my camera and work my way through the quilts. I always purchase the CD but take my camera as there are always some quilts which I want close-ups of or a particular block in a quilt, etc. etc.

I'll go on Sunday (camera in hand) if I don't get to see all the quilts Saturday; otherwise, I stay home and drool :lol: over my purchases from Friday...LOL

EXTRA NEWS!!!
I am meeting up with two other Ladies from this board this weekend (1-16) for breakfast which will, of course, include talking about quilts, fabric, and especially where we'll meet when we get to the quilt show. I already know where I'm going for lunch while I'm downtown, too!! :thumbup:

Are you planning to attend? If you are interested PM me and we can talk ;)

See ya there!

The attached picture is this year's raffle quilt!

2010 Tucson Quilt Fiesta Raffle Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]58982[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-58982.jpe