Old 08-09-2015, 02:27 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

In the old days, where we hung our hats was home sweet home. Now its more remodel or move into newer homes with fewer problems...or so we would like to think. Its all location, location and location. We built our home to live in as long as we can manage the property and home...all one floor...no stairs and handicap bathrooms..we are always growing older and not younger, that is for sure.

Good luck with your two homes, Dublb, and getting your one house sold soon. DD and SIL are taking their time in coming after the travel trailer...she mentioned next year to her Dad, and he want it gone this year. Time will tell.

Finishing the two Pinwheels on point, one is lacking the last border around it, the other is all cut out, just putting it together, laying the pinwheels on, marking the back side of them and sewing them on and cutting the small triangle off for the borders. Have the backing for both of them.

Not picking up more tomatoes until Tuesday. Hope I can see better tomorrow than today...some days I can, some days not so good...but thankful for what I do have with my eye. Take care.