Thread: church window
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 08:01 PM
fatsewcat

Default Church window update#1

Ok here is what I have done so far. Family obligation didn't allow me to work on it for a few hours. Family youth event at church the kids forgot about until this morning. We had a good time so it was worth the missed project time.

The green polka dotted looking print that is in the long center pane has some scroll work that still needs cut out of it. I am missing one piece on the large purple piece that mimics the one already there. The little accent squares which actually will go pretty quick since I found my lost appliqué needles. They have been a time saver. Then of course I still have the long pieces the run along the outside of the pane. They should go really quick. I realized I still have some stuff I have to print out and transfer because i can't do them by hand, those shouldn't take too long though, one piece goes in the purple center and will be one of two prices that go there and will be added last. The other printed piece goes down in the bottom of that center pane, it has word in it that are just tooooo small to appliqué.

Until tomorrow. Have a good day. Happy quilting and thank you again for all your support.

Last edited by fatsewcat; 10-05-2022 at 09:01 AM.