Thread: where to shop
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 05:34 AM
Cactus Stitchin

I agree with what others have said about Phoenix Quilt Shops and will add:

Mulqueens - Mesa - they are dealers for Brother, Janone, Pfaff, Singer and their store is crammed with all the quilting and embroidery supplies you could possibly imagine. (If you don't see it just keep looking or ask cuz it's there.) Good quality cottons for $6.95 per yard. If you need machine repairs, parts, extra feet or help with a machine questions they can handle just about anything. They also sell long arm machines and supplies.

35th Avenue Sew and Vac - Phoenix (on Northern) - huge selection of fabrics and quilting supplies. (located in an older grocery store size building.) They actually have 3 locations but this one has by far the most fabric.

Cabbage Rose Quilt Shop - Mesa - if you need floral, pastel, or blenders its a great place.

Mad B's Quilt Shop - Mesa - fun store with lots of bright, fun fabrics.

Quilters Oasis - Mesa - great shop, quite a few civil war fabrics along with other more contemporary fabric lines.

Sun Valley Quilts - Peoria - great shop, wide variety of fabric selections, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

There are several other good shops in the area as well. If you need addresses or want help narrowing the choices to a specific area PM me and I will try to help.

Last edited by Cactus Stitchin; 08-11-2015 at 05:37 AM.